Central States Manufacturing, Inc.
Established in 1988, Central States is a 100% employee-owned company known in the industry for top quality products and unmatched customer service. Their new facility in Clarksburg, Pennsylania makes Central States able to offer quick turnaround times on orders and deliveries on metal roofing for residential and commercial customers.
- Panel-Loc Plus panels are available in three different qualities that offer a metal that fits your budget and project requirements
- Ultra – 26 gauge Premium Option, available in 16 colors
- Prime – 29 gauge, The Industry Leader, available in 23 colors
- Thrifty – 29 gauge, the least expensive option, available in 10 color
- Standing Seam panels with concealed fasteners and commercial and architectural are also available
- Energy Star ratings on metal saving the homeowner up to 40% on heating and cooling bills
- Central States offers up to 40 Year Paint Warranties
- Central States metal panels qualify the homeowner for a residential energy tax credit of up to $500
Visual your house with the roof color of your choice. Go to Central 6States Visualizer central manufacturing and upload a photo of your home or choose a sample picture. Follow their instructions and you will be able to your new roof in a variety of colors.
EDCO is one of the oldest and continuous running domestic metal fabricators, and is the largest manufacturer of pre-finished metal siding products in the United States. Today, as the only true full-line manufacturer of exterior building materials, our product offering includes a comprehensive line of siding, roofing, soffit, fascia, and gutter systems.
- Proprietary Finish – Utilizes the ENTEX® Cool Chemistry® paint technology which won’t chip, crack or peel, and can also reduce energy costs.
- Moisture Protection – Unlike competing products, our steel siding is moisture resistant ensuring it will not swell, decompose or develop mold over time.
- Fire Safety – Steel siding is non-combustible which will help reduce the possibility of fire.
- Unmatched Warranty – Industry’s only true lifetime, non-prorated limited warranty.
Visualize your next exterior project with the help of EDCO’s powerful color visualizer tool. Now you can upload a photo of your own home or choose one of our design samples that closely matches your exterior project. Once you get the look you want, you can print it, save it and share it.
North Star Metals
Established in 1994, North Star Metals is an Ohio-based manufacturer of metal roofing and siding for residential and commercial customers, including agricultural and industrial uses. At Tri▼County, we appreciate North Star Metals for their state-of-the-art roll-forming and folding systems.
- Utilizes pre-heating for all roll-formed panels to preserve paint and zinc alloys
- Five Star panels panels have Cool Chemistry Series® pigments to provide up to 70% reflection of the sun’s rays lowering roof temperatures
- Five Star is available in more than 15 colors
- Five Star panels qualify the homeowner for a residential energy tax credit of up to $500
- This product is covered by a Five Star Limited-Lifetime Warranty
- North Star also offers standing seam panels with concealed fasteners and commercial panels
In order to enhance the lifespan of our product, North Star Metals exploits the benefits of pre-heating all roll-formed panels. Pre-heating increases the elasticity of not only the paint and primer, but the zinc alloys in the galvanic coating as well. This increase in elasticity allows coatings to maintain uniform adhesion throughout the roll-forming process. Having found the perfect temperature for roll forming, North Star is able to produce panels that are drastically less susceptible to micro-crazing and the inherent corrosion.
This product is covered by a Five Star Limited-Lifetime Warranty.
Reputable Metal Roof & Siding Supply
When you call on Tri▼County, we bring the best metal roofing and metal siding supplies to the job. Our mission is to provide lasting quality at an affordable price. That is why we are proud to offer the best residential and commercial metal products, exclusively from:
Ideal Roofing dates to 1929 and offers metal shingles in addition to their standing seam and 5-rib panels.
From green solutions and Energy Star rated products to custom trims and over a dozen color choices, the benefits of metal roofing include resistance to high winds, snow, and hail, as well as fire ratings that can reduce homeowner insurance rates.
Want to learn more about metal roofing and siding from Tri▼County? Call us today at:
- Acme: 724-424-2700
- Belle Vernon: 724-243-3150 (only open by appointment)
- Mount Pleasant: 724-547-3006
- Somerset: 814-714-0103 (only open by appointment)
…or visit our Contact us page.
Visualize Your New Metal Roofing & Siding
Want to see what a metal roof would look like on your home?
See how easy it is to redesign any home using the Central State Manufacturing & EDCO’S visualizer tools. You can upload your own photo and work with this simple tool to view sample products and see how they would look on your home. You can view, print, share, and modify your designs.
Of course, the visualizer is just a start. At Tri▼County, we are committed to helping you find the exact type, style, and color of metal roofing or siding that works best for your situation. We’re here to make the beauty and durability of metal work for you.
Want to know what kind of a job Tri▼County will do for you? Check out our customer reviews.